All Overnight Pet Sitting services are performed with love and attention. We spend approximately 12 hours at your home, overnight, with your pets.
Each visit includes:
- Exercise, playtime, and walks in the evening and the morning
- Fresh food and water
- Cleanup of yard and litter box
- Medications as needed (including injections)
- Mail and newspaper pickup
How The Animal Nanny Overnight Pet Sitting Service Works:
- Call The Animal Nanny as you are making plans for your trip.
- We will set up a free consultation to meet you and your pets at your home.
- At the consultation, we will review your pets' routine.
- At the consultation, you will give us information about sleeping arrangements.
- You provide us with a key to your home.
- A few days before service begins, we call you for a final confirmation.
Advantages of Using The Animal Nanny:
- Your pets continue on a regular routine, safe and secure at home.
- Your pets receive individual attention in the form of walks, playtime and hugs!
- You don't have to make extra trips to the kennel before and after your trip.
- Your pets are not stressed by an unfamiliar location.
- Your pets are not exposed to illness from other animals.
- Regular visits give your house a "lived-in" look.
- We follow a disaster response plan for your pets' safety after a disaster.
For your free pet sitting consultation, call (510) 574-0835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Animal Nanny has three branches serving the Bay Area!